Lazy S Kennels Ricky Stutt Owner 4466 Old Denton Hwy Decatur. Texas 76234
1. Customer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within two (2) business days of receipt. Please keep your receipt(s) of all visits in a safe place for future reference.
2. In the event of the death of your pet due to genetic or hereditary disease Lazy S Kennels will replace the pet with another of equal value. Lazy S Kennels is not responsible for any veterinarian expense incurred by the purchaser
3. In the event of the death of your pet due to genetic or hereditary disease throughout the pet’s entire life, Lazy S Kennels will issue a credit in the amount of 100% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement pet. Such credit shall be good for 90 days from date of death of the pet.
4. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to the Seller.
All of our puppies come with a DEATH GUARANTEE – the best guarantee in the industry.
1. Lazy S Kennels guarantees the life of your pet for its entire life. The only exclusion is for the death of the pet due to Buyer’s negligence.
2. In the event of the death of the pet due to accident, Lazy S Kennels will issue a credit in the amount of 20% of the original price toward the purchase price of a replacement pet of equal or greater value. Credit must be used within 90 days of the pet’s death.
3. In the event of the death of the pet due to accident, a death certificate from a licensed veterinarian must be presented to Lazy S Kennels within five days of the accident.
4. For the purpose of this Lifetime Death Guarantee, the value of the pet is limited to the original purchase price of the pet, not including shipping costs, crate, health certificate or administrative fee.
5. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to Lazy S Kennels at the time the claim is made.
LIFETIME LOST/STOLEN GUARANTEE
1.In the event that the pet is ever lost or stolen, Lazy S Kennels will issue a credit in the amount of 20% of the original price towards the purchase price of a replacement pet of equal or greater value. Such credit must be used within 90 days of the pet’s disappearance.
2. In the event that the pet is lost or stolen, the Buyer must advertise the lost pet in a major local newspaper for a period of one week starting twenty-four (24) hours after the loss. In addition, the Buyer must notify the police, Humane Society and Animal Control of the loss.
3. The Buyer must present to Lazy S Kennels with copies of the police report, the advertisement and paid advertisement bill in order to exercise this Guarantee.
4. For the purpose of this Lifetime Lost/Stolen Guarantee, the value of the pet is limited to the original purchase price of the pet, not including shipping costs, crate, health certificate or administrative fee.
5. Immunizations: In order to maintain the limited guarantees outlined herein, the Buyer must have all annual immunizations done by a duly licensed veterinarian.
6. Implied Warranties: The Seller disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
7. All Sales are Final: The Seller will not accept any returns other than pursuant to the Guarantee, below and under those circumstances the Pet shall only be replaced.
8. Venue and Jurisdiction: Venue and jurisdiction for litigation arising out of or related to Lazy S Kennels. shall lie exclusively in Wise County, Texas
9. Limitations of Guarantee: The Guarantees herein are non-transferable. The pet must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if the pet has been bred or develops hip dysplasia due to excessive weight gain resulting from the dog being neutered or spayed. No replacement will be given if breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia are overweight or over-exercised. No replacement will be given if the registration application form has expired. Customer must follow the Lazy S Kennels recommended nutritional program, including recommended food and vitamin supplements. Customer must retain all receipts for food, vitamins and vet records to show adherence to this guarantee. Pets must not be over-exercised during their growth period, the first two years of life. Over-exercising is defined as follows: running with the dog or jumping the dog. All of the above-mentioned conditions must be met or all Guarantees will be void. A licensed veterinarian must do all laboratory verifications. Customer is responsible for transportation costs to and from Lazy S Kennels If any Lazy S Kennels puppy is found and certified by a licensed veterinarian to have congenital or hereditary disorders that adversely affect the health of the animal, and if Lazy S Kennels is notified within two (2) business days of the veterinarian's determination, then Lazy S Kennels will provide a replacement pet of equal value. However when making a claim, Lazy S Kennels may request the customer to get a second opinion from another vet before being reviewed by our vet. Lazy S Kennels will not be responsible for veterinarian fees or shipping costs. Lazy S Kennels is not responsible for any veterinarian expenses accumulated on returned or replaced pet.
10. Transportation is arranged through third party carriers frequently there are delays for numerous reasons including but not limited to weather, logistics, mechanical failure or other unforeseen events. Thus, Lazy S Kennels shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any delays that may cause you inconvenience or financial loss.
11. This contract is not valid outside the United States or Canada, nor is the contract, or the guarantee herein assignable.
12. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be sent by regular mail. If the papers are lost, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of obtaining new papers. However, we will assist you by providing a copy of these papers. It can take up to 6 months to 9 months to get registration papers.
13. This Agreement represents the total agreement between Lazy S Kennels and the buyer and no other terms or conditions shall be valid to this sale. The Buyer has read this agreement and agrees to the terms and conditions herein. 14. The purchaser acknowledges that he or she has read, understands and agrees to the terms of this document. No cash or credit card refunds. A store credit, valid for 90 days, shall be issued upon the limitations stated herein. ________________________ ______________________________ Purchaser/Date Lazy S Kennels/ Date Litter Number_________________________Sire _________________________________Dam_________________________________ Wormer/ Date Shots/ Date